Sacred Classics — Ascension Day program
- God is gone up – Finzi, Gerald
(Washington National Cathedral, DC)
- Kings College Choir, Cambridge, UK:
The head that once was crowned with thorns
O clap your hands – Gibbons, Orlando
Ascendit deus ("God is gone up with a merry noise") – Philips, Peter
The Lord ascendeth up on high
Heut triumphiret ("Today triumphs God's Son") – Bach, J.S., BWV 630 (Thomas Trotter, organist, King's College Chapel)
- Ascension oratorios by J.S. Bach (Monteverdi Choir):
Cantata #11 "Worship God in His dominion"
Cantata #128 "On Christ's Ascension Alone"
Cantata #43 "God Goeth Up with Shouting"
- A hymn of Glory let us sing (DEO GRACIAS)
- Passacaglia on a theme by Dunstable – John Weaver (Christopher Herrick, organist, Royal Albert Hall, London)
- Duet in F – J.S. Bach, BWV 803 (Ullrich Bõhme, organist, St. Thomas Church, Leipzig, Germany)
- Allein Gott in der Hoh sei Ehr' – J.S. Bach, BWV 663 (Joan Lippincott, organist, Duke University Chapel, Durham, NC)
O clap your hands – Ralph Vaughan Williams
(St. Bartholomew's Church Choir, New York City)
- Every time I feel the Spirit and I Heard the Heavens Sing (Ocean Grove, NJ, Choir Festival, July, 2016
- Jerzy Dziubinski at the organ of St. Teresa's
Church in Łódź, Poland:
L'Ascension – Messiaen, Olivier