Sacred Classics — Mother's Day program
- Arrangements by John Rutter, performed by the Kiev
Symphony Chorus and Orchestra, Ukraine:
All Creatures of our God and King
Down by the Riverside
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir and organ, Salt Lake City, Utah:
Songs My Mother Taught Me –Dvorak, Antonin (organ and violin duet)
As a Mother – Perry, Janice Kapp
Amazing Grace – variations by Shearing, George (Richard Elliott, organist)
How Will They Know– Sleeth, Natalie
- He looked beyond my fault– Rambo, Dottie
- Bach Collegium of Japan, singing cantatas by J.S. Bach:
Cantata #50 "Nun ist das Heil und die Kraft"
(Now is come the power of God)
Cantata #69 "Lobe den Herrn, meine Seele"
(Bless the Lord O My Soul)
- What God ordains is always good, opus 93 – Guilmant, Alexandre
(Klaas Bolt at the Grote of St. Bavokerk, Haarlem, Netherlands)
- Cantata #29 "Wir danken dir, Gott" (Sinfonia) – Bach, J.S.
(Michael Murray at Symphony Hall, Boston, Mass.)
- Concerto #10 for Strings (Aria) – Handel, Geo. F.
(Virgil Fox at Riverside Church, New York City)
- Ocean Grove NJ Choir Festival, 2003:
And the Father Will Dance – Hayes, Mark
Alleluia – Mozart, W. A.
Cantique de Jean Racine (O Lord, Bread of Life), opus 11 – Faure, Gabriel
Love Divine, All Loves Excelling
Grace greater than our sin
- My Mother's Love – Perry, Janice Kapp
(Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Fantasia in f minor (K 608) – Mozart, W. A.
(Gerhart Zukriegel at Salzburg Cathedral, Austria)