- Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church Choir, Ft. Lauderdale, FL:
Because He Lives — Bill and Gloria Gaither
Christ the Redeemer Lives — Charles Gounod
Sing We Praise — Willcocks, from Toccata, Symphony #5 by Widor
- Easter Anthem — Billings, Wm. (Independent Presbyterian Choir, AL)
- Christ the Lord is risen again! (Matthias Eisenberg at Church of St. Mary, Wittenberg, Germany)
- Choir of St Marks Cathedral, Seattle Washington:
The Whole Bright World Rejoices Now
This is the feast of victory
Good Christians all, rejoice and sing!
Prelude on GELOBT SEI GOTT — lan, Healey
- "Et Resurrexit" from Mass in b minor (BWV 232) — Bach, J.S. (Mormon Tabernacle Choir)
- Cantata #249 "Come, hasten and run" (Easter Oratorio) — Bach, J.S.
- Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us — Brown, Christopher (Chichester Cathedral Choir, UK)
- Prelude and Trumpetings — Roberts, Myron (George Baker at St. Sernin, Toulouse, France)
- Jesus Christ is Risen Today — Hovhaness, A. (St. Johns Cathedral, Denver, CO)
- Improvisation on SALZBURG ("At the Lamb's high feast") — Dorothy Papadakos at the organ of the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, NY
- "Easter" from Five Mystical Songs — Ralph Vaughan Williams (Trinity Church choir, Boston, Mass.)
- The Way to Emmaus — Weinberger, Jaromir (Louise Natale, soprano soloist, and Frederick Swann, organist, recorded in 1979; a beloved Easter Sunday afternoon tradition for 26 years at New York City's Riverside Church)
- Festival Toccata on EASTER HYMN ("Christ the Lord is Risen Today") — Elmore, Robt.
(Jack Rain at 1st Presbyterian Church, St. Petersburg, FL)