- God, that madest earth and heaven
- Sketch on AR HYD Y NOS ("All through the night") – Wood, Dale
- Behold Now, Praise the Lord – Titcomb, Everett
- Come let us sing – Pote, Alan
- Concerto in D – Bach, J.S.
- How Excellent Thy Name – Hanson, Howard
- Choruses from the oratorio St Paul – Mendelssohn: "Rise Up, Arise" and "See What Love"
- Redeemer of Israel – Lewis, Freeman
- Safe in the arms of Jesus
- Russian music from our October, 2009, visit to Moscow (pictured: at St. Basil's Cathedral on Red Square):
Open the Gates of Repentance – Vedel, Artemy
Now the Powers of Heaven – Lvovsky, Grigory
To Thy Heavenly Banquet ("Of Thy Mystical Supper") – Lvov, Alexis
- Fantasy & Fugue on Psalm 72 - "His Name
receiveth Eternal Glory" – Zwart, Jan
- Psalm 115 "Not unto us, O Lord" (arr: Patrick Doyle) – Byrd, Wm.
- The Storm is Passing Over (arr: Barbara Baker) – Tindley, Charles
- All Creatures of our God and King
- You Knew Me Lord – Shackley, Larry
- Wayfaring Stranger (arr: Gwyneth Walker)
- Fantasia on Psalm 42 - "Why are you cast down?" – Feike Asma
- Mass #11 in d minor ("Nelson"), H22/11- "Et Resurrexit" – Haydn, Franz Joseph
- Sonata #17 for Organ and Orchestra in C, K336 ("Epistle") – Mozart
- Symphony #10 in D, opus 73 ("Romane") – Charles-Marie Widor